Search by Map
Also, make sure you visit Azumino's old post town district, Hotakajuku, for fun local food and shopping experiences!Learn About the Hotakajuku Area
Find Restaurants by Category
- Hotaka Sta. AreaGohodenWeekdays: 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Weekdends & nat hol. 11:30 a.m.–7:45 p.m.ClosedOpen 7 days a week
- Hotaka Sta. AreaKamijo11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.ClosedMon
- Hotaka Hot Springs AreaFujiosansoRestaurant: 11:00 a.m.–7:50 p.m.
Non-guest bathing: 9:00 a.m.–8:30 p.m. (from Jan. thru Mar: 3:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m.)ClosedOpen daily
- Toyoshina AreaBandoko10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m. (L/O)ClosedMon (open only during lunch time if a nat. hol.)
- Horigane/Misato AreaSanroku11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m.ClosedMon
- Horigane/Misato AreaSoba Restaurant & Garden Misato11:00 a.m. until sold outClosedMon (open if a holiday and closed on the following day), 3rd Tue
- Hotaka Hot Springs AreaGood Old Land10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (L.O. 4:30 p.m.)ClosedTue & Wed
- Hotaka Sta. AreaYakiniku Restaurant Fusan11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m.–sold out
ClosedOpen 7 days a week
- Toyoshina AreaEbiyoshi ToyotaClosedSun, Wed (Reservations only accepted for groups of 5-7)
- Hotaka Sta. AreaWatabeteiWeekdays: 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.ClosedTue
- Toyoshina AreaUnagi Daikokuya11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m.ClosedIrregularly
- Toyoshina AreaOkonomiyaki OmodakaWeekday: 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Sun & nat hol. 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.ClosedTue & Wed (open on last Tue of the month)
- Horigane/Misato AreaRestaurant Shiki (Four Seasons) in Holiday Yu11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.ClosedIrregularly
- Horigane/Misato AreaMisato11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.ClosedWed
- Hotaka Sta. AreaAbe11:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m. / 5:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.ClosedIrregularly
- Hotaka Hot Springs AreaRestaurant Chamonix in Azumino Hotaka View Hotel11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. (L/O)ClosedIrregularly
- Hotaka Sta. AreaL’ATELIER DES SENSTue to Fri: 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Weekends & nat hol. 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.ClosedMon & Tue (open during peak season)
- Toyoshina AreaBambiMon to Fri: 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Sat: 6:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.ClosedSun, 2nd Mon
- Horigane/Misato AreaLa FelicitaWed to Sat: 11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m.– 9:30 p.m.
Sun, nat hol. & Mon: 11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m.– 9:30 p.m.ClosedTue
Cafés & Shops
- Hotaka Sta. AreaMaruyama Confectioners – Main Store9:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.ClosedIrregularly
- Hotaka Sta. AreaKobayashi Wasabi Store8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.ClosedWed (some irregular holidays so call ahead)
- Hotaka Sta. AreaIkedaya Rice Cake Store9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.Closed2nd, 4th Wed
- Hotaka Hot Springs AreaTakenosu BakeThu to Sun 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.ClosedMon–Wed
- Vif HotakaFarm Shop: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (Apr. 25 thru Sep. 30), 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (Oct. 1 thru Apr. 24)
Restaurant: 11:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m. (L/O)
* Hours vary depending on the season.
Taiken-kan: 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. (last entry) (Closed Dec. 15–Jan. 10)ClosedJan. 1–5
- Hotaka Sta. AreaIkkaku11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.ClosedTue
- Toyoshina AreaEH Sake BreweryMon thru Sat 9:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.ClosedSun & nat. hol. (but we will open for reservations of groups of 5 or more)
- Hotaka Sta. AreaOgasawara Wasabi Shop9:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.ClosedThu
- Toyoshina AreaAtelier HachiyaMon, Tue, Thu 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Sat 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (closed an hour earlier during winter)
- Hotaka Sta. AreaAzumino Tourist Information CenterApr. thru Oct. 9:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Nov. thru Mar. 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.ClosedAround New Year’s Day
- Hotaka Sta. AreaMaruroku10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.ClosedDec. 30 to Jan. 4
- Hotaka Sta. AreaAzumino YuinMar. thru Oct. 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Nov. thru Feb. 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.ClosedMar. thru Nov.: Open daily / Dec. thru Feb.: Closed Tue.
- Hotaka Sta. AreaAzumino Bazaar Wakamatsuya9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.ClosedOpen 7 days a week
- Hotaka Sta. AreaOnishi Watanabe Wasabi Store8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.ClosedOpen daily
- Hotaka Hot Springs AreaNorthern Alps Ranch Farm ShopSoft-serve Ice Cream and Dairy10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (customers accepted within 30 minutes before and after closing)ClosedMid-Jan. thru Feb.: Closed Wed
- Toyoshina AreaSalon de Thé Fleuve10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
(Closes 5:00 p.m. on Sundays and in winter)ClosedMon, 2nd Tue, and 4th Sun